Re: [TenTec] Carrier null on Omni VI; SSB switching transient

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Carrier null on Omni VI; SSB switching transient
From: "Ernie Popp" <k2ep@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:08:18 -0000
I had the same problem a while ago.  I had good results using a second
receiver.  I adjusted the two balanced mod. pots until the carrier just
about disappeared on the second receiver.  You probably should make sure
that the lsb bfo crystal is on frequency.  In my case the problem came back.
I had to change the two pots.  Its been fine since.

73,  Ernie  K2EP