Re: [TenTec] ORION II latest version 2.04 failure to load

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II latest version 2.04 failure to load
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 10:45:35 -0700
Most of these problems are in the COM port of your computer.  Are you using
an RS-232 serial port on the computer or serial-to-USB adaptor?  In any
case, check your Device Manager, make sure you have the right COM port
selected, and set it to 57,600 8-N-1.  Re-boot everything and start over.
           Ron N6IE
       www.N6IE.com