Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 Headphone RFI Filter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 Headphone RFI Filter
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 08:33:03 -0700
I tested a Beta version of the board in January of 2007, and it was my
understanding that units built after that time would have the boards
installed before they left the factory.  If you friend finds that the board
is not installed, I think it's possible that TT can send him one, probably
for free.

On the Ten Tec Wiki there is a article about how to decipher the serial
numbers of TT equipment, so if you check that and the serial number of the
unit your friend is buying, you can determine if it was made after January
2007.

           Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com