[TenTec] 2.063Xg Items

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, <orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2.063Xg Items
From: "John T. Fleming" <john@w3gqj.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 20:30:45 -0400
I have a fix for my lack of marks on the sweep display. I took a small piece
of "frosted" clear tape and put a small strip of paper under it. I cut the
tape length wise so it would fit between the display and the bottom buttons.
I then reloaded 2.062a and marked the tape with the steps away for the
received frequency. I needed the narrow strip of white paper under the tape
for contrast to see the black pen marks every 10 KHz.

The next problem I noticed is the "dot" that moves if you change frequency.
If you turn off the radio with the sweep operating, when it is turned back
on, the "dot" is missing. Cycling the sweep off and back on restores it.

73,

John