[TenTec] OMNI VII vs. 6N2 (Model 526)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VII vs. 6N2 (Model 526)
From: Jliving39@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:00:19 EDT
Folks,
     Curious if anyone has used both rigs on 6  meters.  I have a 6n2 (526)
 and have used it on six for several  years.  Does have a few birdies and
is overwhelmed by strong signals, but a  good, all purpose rig.  Have used it
on cw a lot on six also.  My  question is how does the 6n2 (526) compare
with the OMNI VII on six  meters?
     Also has anyone compared an OMNI VII with a Pro  III or 7600 receiver
wise?  One more question:
How does the OMNI VII compare to the OMNI  VI+?        jim,  K4CFA
cntnew00000007)