Re: [TenTec] Desk Microphones for Delta II, Argonaut II and V and the "6

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Desk Microphones for Delta II, Argonaut II and V and the "6N2"
From: "David & Chris Drake" <drakes@psci.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 07:50:11 -0400
Pete,
I'd say the 705 desk mic or the 701 hand mic would fit the bill.  I believe
both of these were current at that time.  I had a 701 for a long time and
finally sold it.  I still have a 705 and use it from time to time.  As I
recall, I used a 705 desk mic on an old Omni C and it worked fine.  Had to
use a battery in the mic to power up the electret.  This mic was recommended
by TT for use on that old rig.  Used it on a Corsair and then also on an
Omni V and now on an Omni VI+.  I believe the two mic's mentioned fit the
time frame of the rigs you mentioned.
David
Wd9cmd