[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni VII with accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni VII with accessories
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:05:14 -0400
Excellent condition, looks and works great. Less than 2 years old, I just
recently bought it to set up a small contesting station, but quickly decided
that I want a rig with dual receivers for that project. The Omni VII has the
following:
Optional tuner
Optional 500hz cw filter
Optional 300hz cw filter
Optional 302R remote knob/keypad
Optional fan kit
Optional model 709 desk mic with stand
original shipping box, manual in a binder, power cord, and bag with accessory
cable and some spare connectors/allen wrenches.
Will ship and insure in the US for $2425. This is over $1000 off the new price.
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J