Re: [TenTec] Any suggestions?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Any suggestions?
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
Difficult question, John.  I suppose it would depend on how certain a shack is
in your future.

In my case, I'll be retiring within the next 4.5 years, and my wife has retired
already.  We plan on leaving soCal for sure; possibly to the Big Island of
Hawai'i.  If the latter, we will not be taking much, due to the expense of
shipping.

Even the earliest of Ten-Tec radios sell very well, and I would expect them to
do so two years from now.

Of course you're aware of the infamous "seller's remorse" when it comes to ham
gear.

73 de Jim - AD6CW