Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo gear list October 9, 2009

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo gear list October 9, 2009
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:52:08 +0000 (UTC)

Don't see you in the log, Ron. I got called away, so very low hours. Hung  out
on 20M too long, but I only need Delaware on 20 for 5BWAS, so hoped to get a
short skip there. No such luck. When I got back, I jumped on 160 to see if I
could find any 7's there. Worked only east of the Mississippi.

Oh, well, it was fun anyway. Not sure why the Nittany ARC wouldn't get you the
new rig. Clean sweep is awesome. Long time since I was on main campus. Class of
'65.

73

Dave