Re: [TenTec] Omni VII: RF in TX Audio

To: Gary Hoffman <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII: RF in TX Audio
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:49:51 -0600
On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 20:27 -0400, Gary Hoffman wrote:
> Jerry,
>
> Can you suggest an appropriate compound ?  Perhaps a source of same ?  I
> suppose the big suppliers have most of this stuff available.
Mouser is great to deal with and has a dozen catalog pages of the stuff.
If you search on their web page catalog you can download data sheets to
help the design. www.mouser.com

Amidon is another good source, though not quite as handy for some things
as Mouser.

> Its not so easy to find any more - guess cause the Ham market has gotten so
> small.

Its been hard for a ham store to stay in business when hams aren't
buying. And harder to keep in parts when hams aren't building nearly as
much. However Mouser and Digi-Key are good sources of digital parts and
SOME radio parts, but not much for transmitting other than filter
capacitors.

> 73 de Gary, AA2IZ

73, Jerry, K0CQ