[TenTec] Omni VI FS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI FS
From: "Arthur Lewis" <wa8vsj@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:35:18 -0400
I have Ten Tec Omni VI option 2 (Option 2 is option 1 done at the factory with
new buttons) that is in excellent condition both looks and operational. It was
back to Ten Tec for minor alignment in 2008. I have the original manual with
the factory modification pages. The radio has Filters for 2.4, 1.8 and 500 Khz.
I am selling the Omni VI plus the matching power supply with speaker.
$1,050.00.

My QTH is in Delray Beach, Fl.

I will send pictures upon request. I can be reached at the following.

                   Home phone 561-272-8294
                   Cell phone     330-518-6868
                   Email               wa8vsj@ameritech.net