Re: [TenTec] Corsair ,help with cw filter!

To: g p <n2wjw@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair ,help with cw filter!
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:18:56 -0500
Gil, maybe you are tuning the PBT through the passband window too quickly
and missing the signal.  The passband is pretty narrow with the 217 filter
and you may zip right through it.  Find a good signal and tune the PBT
slowly and see if the signal pops out at some point.

Good luck and 73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY