Re: [TenTec] Centurion 422 Amp HV - 2800 V S/B 3100???

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion 422 Amp HV - 2800 V S/B 3100???
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:09:03 -0500
Yes, In fact they did tap it in the summer.

We are waaayyyyyyy out in the sticks here....I'm almost the last customer on
this line.
Our community is also very seasonal, with many people going away for the
winter.

On balance, I guess I like high voltage better than low.

Most  of my lamps are CFL's now anyway, and they seem to thrive.

It is just interesting to watch things like this and see how they change
over time.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ