[TenTec] [(TenTec) help with Centurion Amp]

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [(TenTec) help with Centurion Amp]
From: "Donald, K6RV" <K6RV@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:29:03 -0600
I have a Centurion and it works fine on 17m - full output.  Set
bandswitch to 15m and, in my case, with my antenna, I set Load to 9.7
and Tune to 2.0.  For 12m. I set bandswitch to 10m. and Load to 6.7 and
Tune to 1.8.

The Titan is obviously different if Jim set his bandswitch in the 20m position
for 17m and 15m position for 12m.

73, Donald K6RV

Message: 18