[TenTec] West coast repair options for TT gear??

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] West coast repair options for TT gear??
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 06:56:49 -0800
I now have an OmniVI+ in the queue at TT service.( I waited until
after the holiday season shipping
madness had subsided to send it in.) Unfortunately the estimated time
before their OmniVI
tech gets to it is at least four weeks. Combining that with the
expense and possible shipping
damage to the radio, I am wondering if there is a non-Tentec service
option along the Pacific coast.
If such were available in the bay area, I could drive it down myself
and even stop by and visit the
grandkids!  Before you ask, I am not in the position to do other than
very trivial debugging myself.
The need is not immediate but would be nice to know of such in advance.

--
73     Allan    K7GT