[TenTec] Restoring backlighting for the Delta II or Its Argo, brother???

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Restoring backlighting for the Delta II or Its Argo, brother???
From: Bob Towers <mm0rkt@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:35:36 +0000
Bill,

It was a special item, made specially for me, as far as I can remember.

The only email correspondence I can find with Paul at Glowsafe was his
email to me on 28th August 2008, telling me he had despatched the EL
panels to me.

The EL panels were almost identical to the one I took out of my Argonaut
II: 160mm x 33mm, if that's any help. The two connectors were on the
short side and were about 15mm long, if I remember right.

73

Bob MM0RKT