[TenTec] Corsair frequency display issue

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair frequency display issue
From: g p <n2wjw@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:52:18 -0800 (PST)
Somehow I misunderstood and thought the jumper was inside the radio by the PTO.
The VFO jumper in the back of the radio is there, I actually took it out and
dabbed it with deoxit beore I put it back in, cleaned all connectors inside the
rig, checked for loose components but the display still shows the MHZ 00. first
digits off on a couplle of bands, the KHZ .000 are accurate on all bands. Radio
is functional and as long as I know which band Im in Im ok with that. I will
gather more information for a while before I decide to go any further, I've
been recommended to check caps and diodes inside the enclosed VFO which I will
do later on sometime and will post the results.

Thanks all for the help, Gil