[TenTec] Manuals and serial control of Delta II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Manuals and serial control of Delta II
From: "Kris Merschrod" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:32:45 -0500
Stephen,

Thank you for the tip, as much as I looked around the TenTec site I did not
come to that section - now it is in may Radio Favorites tab.

I was probably wrong the other day on computer control of the Delta II and
Argo, but I can't figure that out and have not seen software for the serial
port -

Kris (KA2OIG)
Merschrod
123 Warren Road