Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Parts & Service

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Parts & Service
From: "DAVID HELLER" <dtx@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 23:46:09 -0500
My FedEX experiences have been intolerable.  Stuff lost and try to get their
supposed little $100 indemnity.  The worst, which happened numerous times,
was with rather small packages sent FedEX clearly marked "Aduilt Signature
Required" - the packages left without signature at doorstep, thrown on lawn
and occasionally just placed on curb.  Contents of each were quite
negotiable with street value and face value $450,000.00.  I let shippers
know not to send things to me FedEX - US Postoffice is just as fast, much
cheaper and quite dependable.  K3TX