Re: [TenTec] Memphis Via Sevierville

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Memphis Via Sevierville
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:32:04 -0600
Certainly one of the ways to come is down the East side of the Great
Smoky Mountains, on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and then cross over the
mountains to Gatlinberg TN.  (very scenic route).  That is right by
Sevierville, and in fact the airport is at Sevierville.  On the west
side of mountains, I think you come down IH 75 thru West Va.  If you are
a AAA member you can get route planning and maps.  I have driven from
Memphis to Knoxville and spent the night in Knoxville on way to DC one
time.  It is not much of a detour from Knoxville to Sevierville, (at
least for me where distances here in TX are bigger than East Coast).

Good Luck on his job, and your trip if it works out.
73,
Stuart Rohre
K5KVH