[TenTec] Omni 6 logic bd connectors

To: Ten-Tec List <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 logic bd connectors
From: Jim Goudie <JAGoudie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:54:24 -0400
Hello...

I feel rather foolish, but...  I was cleaning up connectors in my Omni VI and
I've got two spots that I'm not sure how they go... I wasn't paying attention
when I pulled them out.  In both cases I have a 3-pin connector with four pins
to choose from; both on the logic board.

1.  At the front, toward the center of the rig:  #99 and #80 -- There's an
extra pin there...  do I leave an empty one all the way to the right, the left,
or in between the two connectors (looking from the front of the rig)?

2.  Back behind that a little is connector # 41.  Directly behind it is #34, a
2-pin connector.   Do I skip a pin between #34 and #41, or does #41 go right
next to #34.

Anybody know without tearing your rig apart?

Foolishly yours,
Jim, AF3Z