[TenTec] Marriage of Flex and Orion/Orion II

To: "'Flexradio'" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Marriage of Flex and Orion/Orion II
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:02:05 -0500
Executable and Project files are up on my website (www.lejeune.net/wn5v).
There is an 'install.txt' file for the executable.  Right now its working
only with a PowerSDR controlled rig (any of the Flex rigs) and either the
Orion or Orion II.  It also works with Logic8 logging program.  At some
point I'll add other logging programs, or tell folks who want to try
modifying the source how to make the changes.

If you want to play around with the source, it's written in C++ and I use
the wxDev-c++ project IDE (integrated development environment). This is a
free download and an excellent product.  Google 'wxDev-c++' to download it.
Its multi-platform, but of course since PowerSDR is only on windows, guess
we'll stick with the for a while.  Can't wait until they have a Linux
version of PowerSDR.

I'm available for any assistance you need. My home telephone nr is
337-734-4556. I'm retired so have some time on my hands.

Dave WN5V