Re: [TenTec] Prices

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Prices
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:41:49 -0500
I don't have inside information like I had at Collins as an employee.
The questions to be answered at Merrill Lynch, Lehman Bros, and Goldman
Sachs is more about the honesty of management at all levels than about
the management skills, whether top management encouraged less than
perfectly legal procedures or suggested those procedures or was
ignorant. In the case of Enron, the CEO was headed for jail over their
market manipulation. I fear we will never know the full truth about the
internal propagation of dishonesty in the big banks, nor will we bond
holders be made whole at the end of their bankruptcy proceedings.

73, Jerry, K0CQ