Re: [TenTec] Paragon - easy to work on?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon - easy to work on?
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:13:24 -0400
Ben:

The front panel is on hinges. Take off the top and bottom covers.  There
will be a screw on each side of the front panel. Remove these 2 screws
and the panel will swing down, giving you access to the pots. Be careful
not to put any strain on the potentiometer leads, or the phenolic on the
back of the pot will break.

                                        73,

                                        Bob WB2VUF