[TenTec] FS: Omni VII Loaded & Excellent Condition

To: Ten Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VII Loaded & Excellent Condition
From: David and Dianne on Comcast <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:39:06 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have decided to sell my Omni VII (Serial Number 07C10268) purchased
late in the summer of 2008.  This rig is loaded and in superb condition
electrically and cosmetically.

You will be getting the Omni VII with a factory installed auto antenna
tuner, both the 300 Hz and 500 Hz CW filters installed, the heat sink
cooling fan, and the 302R remote tuning pod along with all original
connecting cables in the original Ten Tec box and manual.

I have several excellent JPEG's taken at all angles that I can send for
serious inquiries.

It has been used sparingly and in a non-contest and non-smoking
environment. It is kept under cover when not in use.  I am selling
because I need to pare down the herd a bit. The Omni VII is an excellent
radio. It is being under utilized here. It needs a good home.

Original cost = $3370

Selling for $2495. I will split the shipping via UPS Ground insured. It
is an excellent specimen.

I'd prefer to sell all as one unit before entertaining a la carte sale
of its options.

It is an excellent specimen.

Please inquire via dhhdeh@comcast.net <mailto:dhhdeh@comcas.net>

Thanks for looking and 73 de N1LQ-Dave