Re: [TenTec] S-meter reading lower in 6k/2600 than 2.5k/2500

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] S-meter reading lower in 6k/2600 than 2.5k/2500
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:45:03 -0400
I just connected my old external crystal calibrator to my Omni VII to use as
a steady signal source.  I watched the S meter reading with a 6 khz/ 3000,
2.5 khz/2500, 0.5 khz/500, and 0.3 khz/300 filters selected.  All 4 filters
produced identical readings.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635