Re: [TenTec] Orion with Interface

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion with Interface
From: steve r <n8isaham@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
I use a microkeyer , love it works great with rtty, psk, cw, ssb. not an easy
setup, but worth every penny. just my 2cents worth.. Steve N8IS

Philosophy of Buying:

It is unwise to pay to much, but it is unwise too pay too little. When you pay
too much you loose a little bit of money, that is all. When you pay too little,
you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of
doing the thing you bought it to do. The common law of business balance,
prohibits paying a little and getting a lot, it cannot be done.
If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk
you
run and if you do that, you will have enough to pay for a better service in the
first place.