Re: [TenTec] #422B Centurion Linear Amp......ARCING problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] #422B Centurion Linear Amp......ARCING problem
From: "mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 20:53:28 -0600
To all reading this: Ten Tec is the only amateur radio manufacturer I am
aware of that has a live body answering the phone. Furthermore, you speak to
a highly competent staff member either in sales or repair.

I have called the "competition" on the west coast (starts with a Y) and what
a cluster (fill in the rest).

I can't comment on the folks at Flex or Elecraft.

Mike
W8TRN