Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 PS parts

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 PS parts
From: "Lawrence Matheson" <wa4bhk@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:05:43 -0400
Gary,
    Three or fours years ago I got from Ten Tec a replacement board for my
425.  I also replaced the filter capacitors so about everything except the
transformer has been replaced.  When I called about the board, the tech told
me that they had just made up a batch of boards.  Don't know if they still
have any or if they make up some when needed.  Might be worthwhile to give
them a call.

Lawrence, WA4BHK