Re: [TenTec] The Eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:21:43 -0400
If there is just one, that is one more than the Eagle will allow.

I think leaving off a pan adapter output on a $1800 rig is unconscionable.
I should not have to cobble one into the rig myself.

I say this considering how so many Omni VII owners have
carped about not getting a real-time band scope one on their rigs,
especially considering TT promised that more than 3 years ago...

I don't want to start a rhubarb over that here... just noting how
many operators want one, and how TT should be well aware of it.