[TenTec] Mass Trade - Need to reduce shack size ASAP

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mass Trade - Need to reduce shack size ASAP
From: Jeramy Ross <jeramy@w5xtl.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:48:24 -0400
Hello all on the list,

Forgive the BW usage, but due to several situations and reasons, I am needing
to do a large trade for a smaller, newer rig that will fit in my reduced space
shack.

I have the following up for trade (ALL as a lot for trade for a newer, smaller,
rig):

- Ten-Tec Corsair w/ updated model 200 8-pole roofing filter, model 260
PS/Speaker, and model 700A hand microphone.  All documentation for the rig, PS,
and microphone.

- Kenwood TS-520SE setup including (Can be seen by looking me up on QRZ):

     TS-520SE w/ CW filter (i.e. has both the SSB and CW filter installed).
100% electrically.  Cosmetically a strong 9/10.  Was the center of my station
and my pride and joy prior to upgrading.  Clean inside and out.  Meter and VFO
dial
     lamps (4) have been replaced by flat pack, wide angle white LEDs that
should outlast whomever
     the new owner is (anyone who has ever had to replace the VFO dial lamps
can appreciate this).

     DG-5 digital display for the TS-520SE.  Nice bright display and stable
readout.  Cosmetically a nice 8/10.

     VFO-520 external VFO.  VFO dial lamps (2) replaced by the same flat pack,
wide angle white LEDs as the 520SE.

     SP-520 external speaker.

     Additionally in the package: VFO plug, external VFO cable, 3 RCA cables
(VFO, HET, OSC) plus power cable for the DG-5 to TS-520SE connection, and a
desk mic wired for the TS-520SE.  Photocopies of all manuals are included
     as well.  Also have a mostly-there (90%) TS-520 (original) for spare parts
usage that will throw in.

- Ten-Tec KR5-A Keyer

- National NC-57 General Coverage RX

- Ten-Tec Century 21 (PROJECT RADIO - PTO has been rebuilt, drive set switch
needs to be replaced and rig needs alignment)

- FRG-7 (Sears branded) - RX ok, but could use alignment as well and physical
condition on case is about 7ish out of 10 with scratches

- Possibly a BC-348 with spare BC-348 chassis with parts for spares and repair
useage

ALL of the above in hopes of trading someone for a smaller, newer rig with PS
(if the rig does not have an internal PS) and antenna tuner (if rig does not
have an internal AT).

Yes, the whole kit and caboodle for a single smaller rig setup.

Again, due to the volume, weight, etc of this trade offer, I need a deal within
my driving range (~200ish) miles from my QTH in Lawton, OK.

Thanks in advance and 73,
Jeramy Ross / W5XTL
Jeramy / W5XTL