Re: [TenTec] best power supply for Orion II and other items

To: <geraldj@weather.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] best power supply for Orion II and other items
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:59:26 -0500
I have been using an Astron 35M for all my shack 12 volt power since 1988.
This supply has been on continuously since 1988 except for when I power down
and disconnect during lightning storms.  The supply has been used
extensively with an Orion, Orion II, Omni VII, Icom 756 Pro, Eagle, Pegasus,
Jupiter, Kenwood TS-570.  I have never had any problem whatsoever with the
supply.  It is so to say a brick sh** house.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com