Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:09:35 -0500 (EST)
Another possible alternative, depending on your state law, is a flagpole
vertical.  Here in Arizona, state law allows  homeowners to display the
American flag, military service, POW/MIA, the  state and Arizona Indian nation
flags. HOAs may not prohibit flagpoles, but  may adopt "reasonable rules and
regulations regarding the placement and manner  of display" of flags,
including rules regulating the location and size of  flagpoles (ARS 33-1808).

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 11/29/2010 3:17:14 P.M. GMT Standard Time, kf6e@mail.com