Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor antenna

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor antenna
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:10:36 -0800
I've seen it go both ways, as well.  There are some hams whose wives
want to deny them any activity that does not involve them and any kids.
In fairness to both sides, I've known hams who spend every waking hour
in the shack, denying their families any of their time.

I'm lucky, in that mine was interested in ham radio from the beginning,
and is now also a ham.

73 de Jim - AD6CW