Re: [TenTec] "The End of Ten-Tec" (Yeah, Right)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "The End of Ten-Tec" (Yeah, Right)
From: Martin Ewing <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:49:31 -0500
and FlexRadio and SteppIR, plus lots of garage industries.

There's really quite a lot of domestic activity, but it's not clear how
profitable it is for anyone.  You generally don't know who has got a problem
in a privately held company, until they suddenly close their doors.

73 Martin AA6E

Martin S. Ewing, AA6E
Member IEEE, URSI, AAS, ARRL
Branford, Connecticut