Re: [TenTec] Eagle Comparison

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Comparison
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:43:42 -0800 (PST)
I have a '37 Packard and the only electronics that could fail is the philco
radio. If we ever have an EMP I will be one of the few that can still drive!
To add a bit to the discussion of obsolete parts, the guru's of the BMW club
keep saying that the only people that should own an out of warranty seven
series
are BMW mechanics. I think the same can be said of the micro loaded
transceivers
but even the best technician can't fix these if the parts are not available.
73 Jim K4CGY