Re: [TenTec] "The End of Ten-Tec" (Yeah, Right)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "The End of Ten-Tec" (Yeah, Right)
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:15:04 -0600
I can tell you out of first-hand experience Martin, that it is tough; real
tough.
I ran an antenna company for two years here, until transferring it recently
to a friend of ours (a Ten Tec friend).
There was no way I could pay bills or support my family from it.
It was just supplemental income for one hellava lot of work.

My business doesn't count as American technology, as all of our products
came from Germany.

73
Rick