Re: [TenTec] Eagle vs any other

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle vs any other
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:38:40 -0500
Sheesh !    T'aint nuffin' ...

All that confusion and rudeness...  MY receiver automatically
sorts out all those jumbled and confusing signals and automatically
plays them, seriatim, in the order they were received.

er...

        ah...

Not buying it?

OK... so it does not really do that....  but I wish it did,       ;-)

I suppose I can make up for any shortcomings in my transceiver by
staying at a Holiday Inn Express for a couple of nights before the
next contest.    Yeah... that should do it...     ;-)