Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PTO rebuild: Start w/dial full CW or CCW?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PTO rebuild: Start w/dial full CW or CCW?
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 13:44:07 -0600
I'd think the pistol would need to be clear of the coil to allow moving
the shaft and pistol sideways. I have been into my Corsair II PTO, but I
don't remember much of a problem of diassembly. Its not hard to find
which extreme makes it easier to come apart, try one, then the other.
The one that gets it apart is the one.

73, Jerry, K0CQ