[TenTec] Omni 6 opt. 3 for sale ad

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 opt. 3 for sale ad
From: Bill Shekooley <shekool@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 20:04:58 -0700
  I am selling my Omni 6 Opt.3 which is loaded with factory filters,
voice board and FM board. I also have a Ten Tec 253 Autotuner and a 301
remote
tuning knob(factory) as well as parts to build a 301. Asking $1200.00 For
the Omni 6, $800.00 for the Autotuner. No power supply. Prices are
negotiable as shipping could be fairly high. Everything in excellent working
order and excellent visual condition. Thanks. Bill VE6BCS