Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:09:25 -1000
Hi Rick,

I'll have to review this, maybe I am suffering from a false memory, or
an accurate memory of false information. I thought that a poor
counterpoise under a vertical reduced the overall efficiency AND had a
negative effect on the pattern diminishing the low angle radiation more
than the higher angle radiation. N6LF's studies may help clear it up.