Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:45:02 -0600
Used a small roof tower for several years with 22' of aluminum out of it and
a #10 wire to the ground. Fed with twinlead  via a Johnson box and worked
all over. Pretty much anything I could hear. Clean and relatively steath as
the aluminum was camo painted so it would disappear against the trees behind
it.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and summers off
to write