[TenTec] Sick Pegasus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Sick Pegasus
From: Mac Hall <mackhall@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:07:15 -0600
     I need help with a sick Pegasus.
     What I know so far is that after about 30 minutes it will lock up and
what I do to get it back is to turn it off and on without turning off the
program and it will come right back to life.
      If I put it on wwv and turn off the computer with audio working on the
Pegasus it will run all day no problems. ( got really tired of listening to
that )
      I thought at first it might be the computer so I used it with all
three of my computers , same results.
      I then thought it might be the program. Well it dose the same thing in
the Ten Tec program and the N4PY program .
       It did sometimes give a message that their was a problem  bbtrx1.exe
 . Well I have no idea what that means.
       Any help would be appreciated .  Thanks Malcolm Hall  KE5OK