Re: [TenTec] NEC, ground, grounds, and radials.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] NEC, ground, grounds, and radials.
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 18:53:19 -0500 (EST)
When I was an undergraduate at MIT, there was a requirement for a
Bachelor's degree thesis.  Mine was about bouncing 2m  signals  off Echo II
(see my
QST articles about that in 1962).  Anyway,  they invited three prominent
professors, all of them hams, to be on my thesis  committee.  They quickly got
into an argument about whether 20 dB (voltage)  was the same thing as 10 dB
(power).  I just kept my mouth shut, and  got an A.  True story.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 1/7/2011 10:30:17 P.M. GMT Standard Time,