Re: [TenTec] OT: SO-239 Panel Mount/Amphenol

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: SO-239 Panel Mount/Amphenol
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 00:02:01 -0600
Mouser and Digi-Key have no minimum order and have the real Amphenol.
Radio Shack probably has them too. I see Mouser and DK have them in
stock, with Digi-Key wanting an unreasonable price for the genuine
article, 83-1R. RS shows they have them in stock in all their
Springfield stores though half the written reviews think their version
is trash.

Surplus Sales of NE has a teflon version for more money than RS but a
$10 minimum and $8.50 minimum shipping charge. Two reach their minimum.

73, Jerry, K0CQ