Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:33:26 -0500 (EST)
In 2.041XT, the waterfall was not instead of the sweep display, it was a
menu-driven option.  If you would rather have the sweep display, you could
choose that.  What I liked about the waterfall was that it followed CW
signals almost instantaneously, much faster than the sweep in 2.044A.  I
admit,
though, that it wasn't so great on SSB.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 2/18/2011 10:27:44 P.M. GMT Standard Time,