Re: [TenTec] N5FDL Introduction

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N5FDL Introduction
From: David Coursey <coursey@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 07:08:51 -0800
Nothing nearly so grand. Helping with ad copy right now. Would like to work on
the web site. I'd like to help improve how TEN-TEC tells its story because it's
a great one. Also want to help TEN-TEC owners communicate better because I've
found they are a pretty special bunch. Let me also mention that I am NOT an
spokesperson for the company, so you can't read anything into something that I
do or don't say.