Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 10:40:49 -0500
Last week my search (as I posted last Wednesday) showed
> http://www.w4qcfmanuals.com/manualsTA-TG.html lists the 2510 for a
> price.
>
> http://ac6v.com/manuals.htm has a long list of manual sources, free
> and paid. But only QCF admits knowing a 2510.

I've seen no response to that. The original inquirer was already in
contact with QCF and hasn't commented since his original post. While it
didn't show a schematic, the QST review (available on line to ARRL
members or in good libraries) describes the circuit functions in some
detail.

Looks to me as if there are two choices, pony up the money with QCF for
a copy, or trace the circuits and draw your own schematic. There isn't a
free lunch here.

73, Jerry, K0CQ