Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)
From: "Bill Acito W1PA" <w1pa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:48:32 -0400
Three weeks ago I pinged this group as well as Amsat's for a copy
of the manual, and was unable to locate one.

I also checked the most common "manual" sites, with no luck.
I finally called Paul at Ten Tec service and he sent me a nice
copy for $15.

Be careful --  the 2510 and 2510B  start at 435Mhz....
the current mode-B birds need 432.

I was actually looking for the manual to see if I could
"re-crystal" mine it down to 432.

Paul seemed to think that the 2510 and 2510B share
the same manual, but couldn't confirm it.

Bill W1PA