Re: [TenTec] SLIGHTLY OT

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SLIGHTLY OT
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:31:37 -0500
While reactive on all bands, that double extended zepp and 260 foot
dipoles are much easier to feed at 160 because they present nicer
impedances to the transmission line than the quarter wave center fed.

I used a 80 meter double extended zepp from 1.8 to 144.2 MHz with good
results. I used it as a T for 15 through 60 kHz reception too. Over its
lifetime, I used it with several different feed lines.

73, Jerry, K0CQ